is there anybody here plays the worldwide online game silkroad online?

hi im somewhere from asia..

i am fond of playing so many online games

and i tried to play silkroad online

i was so happy because aside from the high quality of graphics, i also meet foreign players

i just want to know if theres anybody who reads this message is familiar here

is there anyobody who plays silkroad online?

Favorite Answer

Yeah its a great game. They also have alot of other games thats going to be even beter.

If your in asia somewhere now theres a game thats exclusive only to asia - (its new name is) Scions of fate its got great ratings I cant wait till it comes to America. It used to be called YULGANG: BALANCE OF POWER.

another great game is HERO ONLINE its like silk road but I think its a little cooler. Check it out you'll see why.

Look for me in any of these games and say "HI"

my gamers name is "infiniteson"

see ya there

• Jeanne

Yes I do play an online game that has several different type of game modes within the game depending on the map that I choose to play and participate on. The game I play the most is a game called League of Legends, which is a game that has a lot of players who play online and it is a very big game with many different champions to choose from. The best way I could describe the game is that it is a team turret defense game with strategy that requires teamwork to win at the highest levels because there are a lot of different factors that can influence the outcome of a game. While there are certainly players and teams that focus on accruing gold and strength by defeating each other in combat, that is not the way to win each match. A match is won when the nexus, or the thing that is being defended, is destroyed by the opposing team. The turrets guard the entrance to the base and the nexus is guarded by turrets as well, and so there are many different strategies for getting through the turrets to the nexus but fundamentally the aim of the game is to destroy the nexus. I really enjoy this game because of just how much customization there actually is for each champion, and there are many different types of ways to hybridize the role and utility of champions depending on skills used and the items that are used by spending gold earned in a match in the item shop. The other really nice thing about League of Legends is that there are several different types of game modes within the game that in some respects could be considered a different type of game experience because of how the mode functions. This varies from playing games of five players versus five players or three versus three, to being able to play against bots, and in a game type called Dominion. I really enjoy the amount of time and energy and effort that the creators of the game have put into making the gaming experience fun and enjoyable, and I really like the community aspect of League of Legends because there is an effort to make the game more friendly and pleasant for many different types of players, which I appreciate a lot.

Yup, I had a level 68 nuker on Troy but got tired of all the botters and gave up on it. I've moved on to Guild Wars now.

yes,as a matter of fact i do,and its THE GREATEST GAME IVE EVR PLAYED!!!!

im a lv.20 noob....though

do u haf a char on silkroad online???