Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Im one of Santa Elves do you want something special for Christmas?

Favorite Answer

Yup, all sorts of things, peace on earth, contented and happy lives for everyone...

A woman to share my life with... (and not some woman using me for my money... tired of that scene... too trusting... much bitterness)

Anyway - happiness and joy for everyone...

-dh

The UN COULD pin slavery charges on him but that doesn't mean they ARE slaves. I'm pretty sure he doesn't pay them -- so the charges might stick -- but the elves will swear and I'm sure believe they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. If you want to know why I think he doesn't pay them read the Cobbler and the Elves again, but that probably wouldn't go down well with lawyers.

Hell No

TY Snowmuch Tho

It's What I think That Counts

Eggnog Away

A GOOD WOMAN to share life with ...not one that just wants me for money or worldly goods

• I want black ipod video with 80GB & sony ericsson k800i

~* Merry Christmas ~*

• ?

lt really is SPECIAL.

A cruise on a luxury liner. Why?

Moms of four deserve a real vacation.

yep, But I'll tell Santa!

yep u if your hot and around 14 or if not some psp stuff would be great

xbox 360, one gazillion dollars

• yep

i need an N SERIES mobile and a big bike