Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Im one of Santa Elves do you want something special for Christmas?

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Yup, all sorts of things, peace on earth, contented and happy lives for everyone...

A woman to share my life with... (and not some woman using me for my money... tired of that scene... too trusting... much bitterness)

Anyway - happiness and joy for everyone...

-dh

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

The UN COULD pin slavery charges on him but that doesn't mean they ARE slaves. I'm pretty sure he doesn't pay them -- so the charges might stick -- but the elves will swear and I'm sure believe they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. If you want to know why I think he doesn't pay them read the Cobbler and the Elves again, but that probably wouldn't go down well with lawyers.

• 1 decade ago

Hell No

TY Snowmuch Tho

It's What I think That Counts

Eggnog Away

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A GOOD WOMAN to share life with ...not one that just wants me for money or worldly goods

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I want black ipod video with 80GB & sony ericsson k800i

~* Merry Christmas ~*

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

lt really is SPECIAL.

A cruise on a luxury liner. Why?

Moms of four deserve a real vacation.

• 1 decade ago

yep, But I'll tell Santa!

• 1 decade ago

yep u if your hot and around 14 or if not some psp stuff would be great

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

xbox 360, one gazillion dollars

• yep

i need an N SERIES mobile and a big bike

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.