Harry Potter`s 7th book title revealed!?

The title of the book is

"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"

It is revealed in the Jkrowling`s website under the room of requirement link!

have a go!

say thanks for info!:)

Favorite Answer

I am very excited! I looked up Hallow in the online Webster dictionary. It means to make holy devoted or venerate. It's opposite is to desecrate.

When I ran the Microsoft Thesaurus is gave me consecrate or make holy.

Sounds like maybe it is referring to deatheaters or dementors. Possibly Jo is referring to the death eaters as a deadly cult.

It could also be referring to the Horcruxes. I think it makes sense that anything that hold a part of a soul (even ol' Voldy's) could be consired sacred. The fact that the Horcruxes could only be made by killing someone could be the reason for the "Deathly." We also know from HBP that destroying a Horcrux can be dangerous (remember Dumbledore's hand).

Also, James and Lily made their home in Godric’s Hollow, which is quite close to hallow. It would be poetic justice if Voldy died where he killed Harry’s parents.

for book 7 theories and info on the books and movies visit my personal HP site

http://rpccstudent.tripod.com/

• Jeanne

harry potter and book 7.till ms rowling says..

I saw about this already ..............no thnx

I'm jst wondering who'll be dead it probably can't be harry can it???

Anyway i dont care if harry dies or not what i care most is tht they kill snape and voldermort.....................and one more thing heard that Emma Watson wont be there for the 6th part(muvi).....Is it true?

This was in the news 2 days ago.....a little late.

Scholastic also revealed it so you didn't have to search...

Am very curious what is going to happen though.

Really??? Cant wait for the book to come out... BTW thanks for the information...

Source(s): Harry Potter Rocks!!!

wow is it so?!!

cant waittt!!

Thanks for the info~