promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 decade ago

Why do some guys like to make relief sounds in public bathroom stalls while pissing?

Here's the situation:

I went to a well known public movie theatre, and had to use the bathroom. There were maybe 5 or 6 guys in there. There was only two stalls left to piss in that were next to each other. I go up to it to piss at the same time the guy in front of me who also walked in the bathroom did. As I stood there minding my own business and pissing, he starts making loud sounds of piss relief for the whole world to hear, the whole time he was using the bathroom.

Why do some guys do this? Do they think it's cool, or do they not realize what they're doing because it's habitual?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All of the above.

If it is some jockish type of guy who feels that he needs to assert the presence of his... phallus... by letting us know that he is indeed standing up and relieving himself (NO, it's not a SHOW and he's NOT GONNA GO INTO A TOILET STALL LATER ON! [that wasn't meant to be a sexist slur]), then that's probably the reason.

Scientifically, there must be some neurological reason. For example, when you are hungry and you eat, you experience a feeling of satiety moderated by your hypothalamus. Must be a similar thing whenever you excrete. No one will argue that it certainly is a relief when you've bin holding it in for like 4 hrs and you finally go

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

Urinals are so lots extra useful than a stall. All a guy has to do is walk up, unzip, pee, shake, flush and be off. this is seen very undesirable kind to learn out yet another guy's interest. i could wager that even prevalent gay adult adult males could be grew to become off via observing urination. As for the weirdness of peeing interior the stall, i do no longer think of all and numerous could ever know or remark on it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's the manhood, man! Just like we can write in the snow and the girls can't.

• 1 decade ago

Maybe they wait until the last minute & its almost orasmic for them?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

They hide it from the public so not to be rude.

• 1 decade ago

They're gay or exhibitionists trying to get attention.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe they have been holding it for too long

• 1 decade ago

Because it feel sooo good!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.