Sam A asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Hair Loss Pervention - Help..?

Hey everyone,

I'm 19 year old Male. And i know i'll probbly losse my hair by the age 25... my whole family is bald.... ugh.. i'm Middel Eastern.. kind. i know i can prevent it from lossing.. if i can control the DHT or something i been doing some research on it. Can anyone help me? or tell me what i can do. I heard Soy Milk or just drinking Soy helps prevent but it tastes Nasty.. lol anyways any help well be appericate.

Favorite Answer

Use Horse Shampoo. It works. You can try researching about it as an evidence.

If u masturebate??

stop doing this

AND never use the normal shampoos u find in a departmental store

have some medicated shampoo with the prescription of a doc

They say scalp massage works in keeping hair on the head.

I notice your avatar shows you wearing a cap...ball caps will help speed hair loss.

But you know what...bald is sexy if you have the right shaped head...don't worry about it so badly...you are you and people either accept you or they don't.

here are some info:

Hair Loss Prevention

http://hair-care-info.blogspot.com/2006/09/hair-lo...

Just massage your skul when your in the shower and try to use a shampoo that doesn't have that many quimicals in it.