OK top number of responses in this categoty is 51. I got to beat it, so drop in and say hi and see my question

Do you think that stupid questions, or ones that insult get more responses? It seems that way to me. Leave your oppinion, or just say say something funny, and make me laugh. Hey and you will get some points for answering, even if you dont win. Oh and if you didn't get this far into the paragraph, then you have ADD.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Stupid questions need no in-depth answer so everyone tries to submit a piece of his mind. You also get to exercise your ability as a comedy writer as you answer the most pointless question. The wackiest answer gets 10 points most of the time.

One particular Christmas a long time ago, Santa was getting ready for his annual trip... but there were problems everywhere.

Four of his elves got sick, and the trainee elves did not produce the toys as fast as the regular ones, so Santa was beginning to feel the pressure of being behind schedule.

Then, Mrs. Claus told him that her mom was coming to visit, which stressed Santa even more.

When he went to harness the reindeer, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two had jumped the fence and were out, heaven knows where.

More stress.

When he began to load the sleigh, one of the boards cracked and the toy bag fell to the ground, scattering the toys.

So, frustrated, Santa went back into the house for a cup of coffee and a shot of whisky. When he went to the cupboard, he discovered that the elves hid the liquor and there was nothing to drink. In his frustration, he accidentally dropped the coffee pot and it broke into hundreds of little pieces.

He went to get the broom and found that mice had eaten the straw it was made from.

Just then, the doorbell rang and Santa cussed his way to the door.

He opened the door and there was a little angel with a great big Christmas tree. The angel said, very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas Santa. Isn't it just a lovely day? I have this beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?

Thus began the tradition of the little angel atop the Christmas tree.

I really like peanut butter. The crunchy kind. You got a problem with that?

no you are