how can we find a person who really cares and loves?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

don't go lookin for love. let love look for you.

• 1 decade ago

I don't know. I finally found a great man who adores me and treats me great. Guess what, I don't think that I will ever love him. Damn story of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The ones that I care for, don't care for me. The ones that care for me, I just don't feel the same.

I will stay with this good man and see what happens,

• 1 decade ago

the person will come to u.....do not be desperate or u'll loose a lot of opportunity.......do not find for the person u can live with....instead, find for the person u can't live without.....in the meantime, enjoy your life......hang out more often with your family n' friends so that u won't get bored....make more new friends.....n' go with the flow....u'll know it when he/she is here....good luck!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

By understanding yourself and knowing what you want and what your looking for. By really learning about the opposite sex and understanding them more, and enough to tell who you may really connect with, and who you should avoid.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

search??????????????? not on internet... in reality... take advantage or every opportunity you have to meet someone new and get to know them a little... the more people you know.. the easier it is to choose what type of girl you like and can love.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can't find. that person will come and find you. fate will bring him/her to you at the right time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I guess only time will tell

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the internet

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.