Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I want to control a PC-based system through the internet via wifi what assembly language will im going to use?

We have this technopark project it features wi-fi as a control channel for establishments(miniatures). And assigned to us is fire detection for every establishments. We want to use a pc-based system for the sensors and connected to wi-fi and via internet to tell another pc as a fire station where the fire is. The problem that I have is what assembly language im going to use. Thanks a lot guys

• .PANiC
    Favorite Answer

You mean programming language right? If so I recommend Visual C++ as your compiler. If you mean Assembly compiler I would recommend MASM. I'm still confused by your question.