Hayley A asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

how can i lose wieght with out people like my rents knowing i need to lose 20 pounds?

Favorite Answer

What rents?

Lower your amounts of food servings per day. Eat lots of salads and drink lots of water and exercise. NO NOT STARVE YOURSELF

• Renee

I found the book to be very informative and easy to read.

I've lost 17 pounds in 12 days, I'm just concerned that I'm losing too much weight, too quickly. I will admit I haven't followed the guide exactly. I'm not sticking perfectly to the listed foods and meal plans (but mostly) and doing very little exercise, but the weight keeps flying off.

It clearly works and if I'd followed it exactly I think it would scare the living daylights out of me because of the amount that I'd lose. So thanks again for the information. I've never purchased anything like this before because they are usually full of trash, but 3WD has been a pleasant surprise.

Get started today!

• If you're trying to hide losing 20 lbs from your parents, then that probably means you don't really need to lose weight. Don't let society tell you that you need to be 85 lbs to be beautiful. Once you've lost about 10, your parents WILL notice, trust me. Its their job to notice these things.

Don't think of it as trying to lose weight or dieting, but as adopting a healthier lifestyle. Eat balanced meals, watch your fats and sugars, and exercise 3-4 times a week. Make this a habit and you should never have to worry about your weight.

Rents = slang for parents? I don't understand why you need to cover up the fact that you're trying to lose weight.

you only want to lose weight? eat anything, just don't go over 1000 calories a day. burn at least 200 everyday. walking fast(1/2 hour), jumping rope, dancing will burn it off

basically you will be living off 200 calories a day. as long as most your food comes from protein, fruits, veggies, milk, you will be fine.

you cannot sustain this for life. but for twenty pounds, what the heck?

• LCee

Rents??

Eat better and exercise...then you won't have the guilt of using supplements you know are bad for you...

• u dont want them to know??? Dont tell them....but if its 20 pounds...i think they already know??? Join a gym...work out more....n cut the junk food

discipline yer self.

what rents??