Is all you have to give really enough?

Update:

Hey Merlin how about shoving your wand up you a$$ lmao

24 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

this is some where in the bible jesus said it, i can't remember where it is, i'm paraphrasing. jesus and the Pharisees where watching a box where people put donations for charity, and a bunch of rich people came up and gave a lot of many.( and then says something i can't remember ) and then this poor old lady came up and( i think )gave two copper coins,( basically she gave like 50 cents or something like that ) and jesus said that she gave the most out of every body, rich people came donated a lot of money but, kept a LOT of money for them self.( something like that ) and the old lady gave all she had, she had faith( and something els i can't remember ) so even if you think the bible is not true, what jesus says here is very true, i completely agree with it.

• 1 decade ago

What The Fock Do You Want Now ????

An Arsenic Flea Bath ?

Titanium Chew Toys ?

A Long Walk Off A Short Pier?

Kibbles & Schitz?

You Have All These & The Winternet Geeeezzzzzz

Eggnog Away

• 1 decade ago

Yes, because I am a woman with a lot to offer.

• 1 decade ago

Isn't that what we have to believe? Isn't the alternative despair? Aren't the possibilities endless?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes. by doing so, you have already proven that you care to a certain extent. it's much more than most people would do, therefore balancing it out.

• 1 decade ago

What I has isn't worth crap. The only thing worth something is what God makes me thru him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The more you give, the more they need, that's what keeps us in constant growing.

• 1 decade ago

You'd have to ask the people I give to.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes at times it is

• 1 decade ago

Maybe your just like my mother...She's never satisfied!Why do we scream at each other...This is what it sounds like ,when wolves cry!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.