what physique to women like?

Skinny pansy-man? average? sooper swole?

Favorite Answer

I like a man with confidence, self awareness, a good sense of humor, kindness, honesty, and a sense of responsibility. It is also nice if he is protective, and maybe a bit jealous. That is the Physique that really matters...

I've dated all body types, all heights (I don't like them TOO short, but since I'm 5'8", many men are shorter than me). Right now I'm seeing someone who is 6'5" with an amazing body. He's one of the sexiest men I've ever been with. In fact, he's a little intimidating because he is so good-looking. :P I'm used to dating men who have "average" good looks, but this guy looks like a male model type. I thought he'd be a jerk when I first met him, but he is extremely kind, attentive, and bright. (Plus he's a socialist, which helps!)

I *heart* men! :P

Geez...men who looks fit with muscles are so sexy..but average will also do for me. Love is blind, in the end of the day its the connection and spark which do the work:).

And i choose a bit overweight rather than skinny men....

A guy who looks after his health plays at least Some kind of sport or go goes to gym.

Not skinny!!! He must be able to pick her up like a princess and carry her around! So he should have strong arms!

I like athletes, like basketball players..their abs are awesome. But I've been on and off with my ex for a couple years and he's average..and I love it...

to look at i'd go for a solid like man but in the end its his personality and how he takes care of me etc

It depends on the woman or girl

Love is in the eyes of the beholder....

Just be yourself

Chiseled but not super muscular.

Average will do