promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Where Can I sell My Toenail and Fingernail Clippings Collection?

I have a very lerge collection of Fingernail and Toenail clippings I have had for many years.

http://www.angelfire.com/va3/nails4sale/

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/collectnails/

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

E bay. If you know whos clippings they are. their are people that practice black magic and would snap them up .

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Jeanne
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Hmm...I hope your joking...But I'll humor you. Finger nails and Toenails are dead to begin with, but that doesn't mean that they will last forever. Not only do they not insulate...our bodies lose the MOST heat from our heads and our feet, and we have toe nails on our feet, but they will degrade with time. That's why scientists do not test for DNA with finger nails, but rather fingerprints. Secondly, it's virtually impossible. If you were serious about building a house, you'd know that NO contractor would EVER let you even do this. If you were really building a house, you could spend considerably less buying EXCELLENT insulation. P.s. In 1950's, American's also didn't know anything about AIDS or cancer. Do you really want to trust someone that old?

• 1 decade ago

funny you should ask. i run a wholesale distribution for both finger and toe nail clippings. we deal mostly in bulk but sometimes we'll buy in small amounts. if you have 50 lbs worth then let's talk.

• 1 decade ago

I'm sorry to say but the only place with a market for that type of product (that i know of) is ebay... or some equivalent online market.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Over down yonder at Billy Joes place!!! I sold him mine last week!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.