what comes to mind to you if i ......?

walked in your door in a spec ops uniform with a assault rifle a pistol he gernades kevlar night vision and starting turing your house into swiss cheese with bullets?

Favorite Answer

What makes you think you would get past the minefield, claymore mines and wire? If you did, I'd probably hand you some candy and say, "nice trick or treat costume, now run along before it gets dark and you get scared!"

Source(s): BAF Afghanistan
  • Hate the people who send our guys out there to do that, not the guys for doing their job...its not like your job where you can quit any day....and the damn reason you can live without fear of that happening is cuz our boys are out doing that to the people who would do it to you...so why dont you shut the F*** up and say thank you, unless you are going to pick up teh assualt rifle and kick in some doors of the people who would kill you without a blink of an eye.....

Turn off the lights so you'll have to use the night vision goggles, then use my flash grenade to blind you.

After that I'll just take my time to aim and shoot you.

You sound like an amateur to me.

That's the worst way to assault someone.

• I'm sorry. I give up ! I'd lay down on floor with my hands over my head and wished that I didn't

do what ever I have dun to get My self in trouble!! LoL.

I would think it was the end, but I would attempt to evade you and get the hell out.

I might wonder, briefly, what happened in your life that made you believe your only option was suicide.

.

renter's insurance payoff here I come!....and I'd feel bad for my landlord

about time you showed up!

swat team

I would think;"Columbine kid alert."