Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 decade ago

What would your ideal America look like?

Think:

-Politics

-Economy

-President

-Etc.

11 Answers

Relevance
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

minus Bush

• 1 decade ago

My ideal America would be a more down the middle in politics, economy, president and etc. Nothing gets done since one party is either too far left or too far right. Extremes are never good in any situation.

• 1 decade ago

Politically I'll make it illegal for big business to contribute to any political party.Economically I'll raise the minimum wage and a higher tax rate for the extreme wealthy President..A guy like Bush would never be elected as I would eliminate or change the electoral college!

• 1 decade ago

Less ethnocentric and egocentric

President head hunted from some other country. If Bush is your best leader then you are in major trouble.

Tolerant and sensitive to other cultures especially the Arab world

An education system that teaches American children that 6 gun diplomacy does not work in this modern world

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No more heartless conservatives. Everyone would have all their basic needs met, and everyone would share everything with everyone all the time, because everyone would finally understand that we are all one, and that everything already does belong to everyone. My ideal America is a totally enlightened America, and my ideal world is a totally enlightened world!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I`d like to see an america free of muslims, Islamists & mosques.

The rest is another story.....

• 1 decade ago

An Aussie! Oi!

• 1 decade ago

Like it did in 1491

• 1 decade ago

Look out your window. It already exist.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i would love it if it were like india

full of people

full of activity

full of festivals

and a whole lot of fun fun and fun!!!!!

america is beautiful,clean n exciting but at the same time quiet,lazy and without any public activity.......................................according to me.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.