In Final Fantasy XII, where can I find ghosts later in the game?

I've been up and down the Garamsythe Waterways (post white mousse) and I can't encounter any more ghosts so I can fill up that entry in the bestiary.

Favorite Answer

you could try the Necrohol of Nabudis but it's really very dangerous there you should be around level 75 and have decent weapon and armor plus items to go there... also try Nabreus Deadlands if you're looking to finish up some of the undead and go to Lhusu Mines site 11 there are other undead there. While in site 11 you should watch out for an undead named Disma... if you've fought the Mark Gilgamesh before I think you've got the site 11 key already. Disma is very deadly in there especially if he's accompanied by other undead... he's actually the only one you want to be afraid of in site 11... if you need anything else I'm an E-mail away! Final Fantasy 12 is awesome!haha..

• Jeanne

Final Fantasy 12 is easily one of the best. Almost everything about it is better than in other Final Fantasy games. Easily crushes 10 and 13, that much is for certain.

• Zyklon

you can find it here.