Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why will he still talk to her?

Why will this guy still talk to my friend even after she made a mess with him canceled him off her IM (caused some problems with her and her BF but he doesn't know this)...but still nice to her? They are frriends but not close and told the girl he could never be angry at her and hope they can meet someday..I mean my friend acted like a mental case to him sending him mixed signed..but he still talked to her why? I don't think he wants her for a GF but he did send her a pinch and flirt on her 360 page..she not sure its him but she is like 80% sure its him...but then he doesn't tell her when he is going back to his military base...or things like that so the girl is confused again!

Favorite Answer

Your story was a little hard to follow, but the only thing that I can say is, "if you willing to go out of your way to communicate with someone, you obviously still care for them in some form or fashion.

whether or not he will admit to it, he still cares alot about her and possibly as a gf or just someone he sees could develop into a good friend. ALso, there are nice guys in the world and maybe he is one of those, looking for nothing relationship wise, but wants to be a good friend. As far as the yahoo 360 things, he's probably just having fun. I don't think he's anything to worry about.

I am not sure what you are meaning in the question but sometimes love does strange things to people and only they can sort out their true feelings