what is pour-que-pas ?

Someone left a message for me for me saying

pour-que-pas? Thats all that was said, I did a search on it, but I'm cluless. Do you have a clue? I would love to give 50 points to figure this one out!... Unfortutatly, I can only give 10.

Favorite Answer

It is a question in french, can't figure out what. Ask the person...

It appears that the writer was attempting to write the French phrase "porquios pas'" which translates as "Why not?"

I'm not positive but I think it's kinda of a way of cause and effect...similar to saying, that's the way the cookie crumbles...

• pat z

The phrase is "pourquoi pas?" and it means "why not".

In response, you could say simply: "parce que" which means "because". Or..."c'est la vie" which is "that's life".

Source(s): Lived in Canada, now living in Belgium (both) where one of the official languages is French...and high school French (ou est la bibliotheque?)

it means 'why not?'

'pourque' means 'for what?' in french which is equivalent to why, 'pas' is a bit of superflous negation.

lol sounds like porqupine to me...

well que means what...and idk wat the other 2 mean..sorry bud!