how do i get my girlfriend back?

i lied to her about my past and to protect her from who i was within the army i am now a dj i wanted her to take me for who i am now but she found out about it and now still after two months she is still anrgy with me and hurt the more i try the more i push her awayi really do love her and have told her this many time but now she tells me that she is in love with an old ex still after 5 years what now i want her back so much this is no joke i need help.

Favorite Answer

Give up obviously she doesnt want u she wants her ex...So it'll never work..theres more fish in the sea..U'll meet someone else someday..of course u will..She cant have feelings for u at all b-cus all her feelings are going to her ex..so just give up!!

Ur like going to be annoying to her soon just leave her alone its no use...i'm a gurl i should know..

stop trying if she wants u and loves u she will come to u if she dont then u will not have wasted anymore time im guessng its a lost cause so just move on seriously is she worth your sanity?

you shouldent have lied, you should have known that she will find out.

Now if she is not oming back, thats her choice, look elsewhere, and dont lie this time, you will forget about her soon.

if she doesn't love u u can never get her back!