Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Why did Garth Brooks get a divorce a while back from the Mother of his children?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It was definately Trisha Yearwood, and she wasn't a back-up singer, she is a star in her own right. However, they did tour together. His ex-wife's name is Sandy, and at least as of last week Garth and Trisha are still together and apparently happy for the moment.

• 6 years ago

Yes he made mistakes in the past but his Ex wife Sandy admitted to cheating on him too while he was on the road honestly i think they just grew apart just because he was friends with Trisha and toured with her doesn't mean they had an affair

• 1 decade ago

I thought that it had something to do with Trisha Yearwood. She was one of his backup singers on tour that I guess he developed feelings for and she did as well in return. They got married, but I want to say they split up within the last year as well.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.