Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you fighting your way through life or you won it before?

Favorite Answer

I fight my own need to be rid of this life, wat point does life serve? once upon a time it was just a matter of survival, to eat, to stay warm, to procreate etc etc. now all the bullsh**t has gotten in the way and it's become about status symbols, and over acheiving. Man I'm jumpin for joy if I manage to get the rent payed and put food on my table, makes me wonder where the hell did I go wrong?

Fighting

Yes, as soon as it seems I have won, I will realize that there is more to fight for, more to defend, more reasons to love life as it comes.

I used to fight. To have the best clothes. To be at the best parties. Trick my car, most paying job.....I have a 2 yr old baby who has taught me that all I need is time. I guess I'm fighting to make her happier than I was.

Who wouldn't be fighting through? I think everyone does to a point.

• Meeya

Still fighting.

• Boop

at the moment, i'm still fighting my way through

im desperately fighting 2 survive

A tune for a tune... " And the less I seek my Source for some definitive... the closer I am to Fine..." (Indigo Girls)

'S been won... and lost... and reclaimed...

i think we all fight our way through life daily