Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

Which is better Nokia N70 with 1GB memory or Nokia N72 with 512 MB memory ?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

if u r completely focussed on music, get the n70 music edition. but if u want other featueres like a great camera, larger mpx screen, go for the n72 normal

• 3 years ago

Ask Nokia in case you could. i do no longer propose doing so because of the fact my boyfriend has the hot N70 with a 64MB card and his telephone works basically positive. despite the fact that, he does sync with the workstation each and every fortnight so it particularly relies upon on what you are going to do with the telephone (music, photographs, video games, and so on......). think of of what you're able to end-up using the telephone for and then think of lower back approximately that 1GB of memory. this is various area for a telephone and could take you a at the same time as to fill. yet like i reported, it relies upon on what you employ it for. wish it enables!

• 1 decade ago

It depends.. if its memory your after then wit would be the N70 because GB are bigger than MB!!

• awkf
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Memory is to storing data, more bigger value or size more data can be store. Cost increase.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.