Tire costs?

I blew my front right tire tonight when I hit a curb late at night...I managed to drive about a mile to my house..when I got out i saw the tire completely damaged...I guess the impact just blew it out in holes...I need to replace it obviously,how much is the average cost for either a Used tire or a New Tire???...I'd like to know both,thanks.

It's a 2004 Kia Optima.

Favorite Answer

Your factory tire size is a 205/55/16 from the factory you probaly have michelen energy mxv4 plus. These are $153 each...... On tire rack.com you can find others for a lower price....

Here is the best seller tire for your car and at $64

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/CompareMostPop.jsp?a...

Now a used will be cheaper.... but I recommend new over used.

First off what type of car? Secondly, tires are different prices in different tire centers. I'd recommend you going to TireRack.com, they offer a wide variety of tires for any price range and it'll give you a round about range for a new tire your looking at. Used tires are priced based on tire size and tread life left on the tire. I'd check with any local used tire dealers in your area for a price. Hope I was of some help.

about $25-$30 used and about $80-$120 new but depends on car and size and especially brand