christ or non-christ?

which is better in your opinion and this is just a poll so don't freak out

Update:

whoever can answer this the best not with just a quick easy sentence ill give you the best answer

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well it is rather simple Christ because without Christ what would the world be like?The world would have a lot more evilness and more people going out killing people and so on.Without Christ there wouldn't be any good all would be evil and bad because we wouldn't have any clue as to right and wrong and there wouldn't be any love in the world because everything that is good comes from God so can you imagine how horrible the world would be without Christ.I sure wouldn't want to live in this world without Christ.Now you know how it feels if you burn yourself well imagine being in a lake of fire burning forever not being able to escape the flames that would be awful.OK now picture the most beautiful place you've ever seen and the happiest you've ever felt well that's nothing compared to Heaven.Just think now more pain, tears, worries never having to pay bills or wondering how your going to get things done no more death or sorrows nothing but peace, joy and happiness now that's what I'm looking forward to.So Christ is better.

• 1 decade ago

Christians

• 1 decade ago

A little bit of Christ..

• 1 decade ago

100% Jesus Christ

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Jesus Christ is King of the Kingdom :O)

Source(s): BIBLE
  • 1 decade ago

Humans must learn to be responsible for their own actions and stop believing in an ultimate patriarch as a savior.

• 1 decade ago

christ

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Neither is better.

Just as neither is right.

But won't you get some admonishing here!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

C H R I S T

• 1 decade ago

same difference

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.