where can I find a 5 needle sock knitting tutorial?

Favorite Answer

The tutorial I used to learn sock knitting is here: http://www.royea.net/sockdemo1.html

The tutorial demonstrates using four double pointed needles for socks, but it gives the basic idea. The only difference there would be with five is that there would be an extra needle holding stitches while you still knit off of one at a time.

Hope this helps!

You can go to Knitting Pattern Central and go to the tutorials section. You can probably find one there.

I find using 5 needles much easier than 4 needles. I taught myself so I don't have a reference, but Good Luck!

dresden28 is right, that's a great tutorial try it.