Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what kind of attitude should i have so that i have more friends and can attract guys towards me?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I desire to be with someone who is mild mannered and friendly.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

A positive one! Try to smile friendly when someone looks at you; that way people will feel more comfortable around you. And don't forget to be yourself ALL THE TIME!

Good Luck!

• 1 decade ago

Be happy. When you're happy, everyone wants to be around you. That's the main thing. Second, be a little picky about who you spend your time with. You don't desperately need friends, you need the right friends.

• NoMaD!
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Just relax and be yourself, people will respond more when you seem comfortable with who you are. The friendships tend to be more meaningful and longer lasting when you just do what comes natural and let your own light shine.

-NmD!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Dont look really desperate, and stick up for or suck up to people who u want as friends!

• 1 decade ago

be your self if others cant accept u for who u are then they are not worth having as friends or anything why be something u are not

• 1 decade ago

positive attitude.....no matter what , think positive.....it'll change your life!! good luck...

• 1 decade ago

email me at smalltownman501@yahoo.com

• 1 decade ago

Easy going....

• 1 decade ago

nice........................and don`t act stupid that`s just stupid

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.