Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Where can I get deep pocket sheets for a king size bed at a reasonable price?

Favorite Answer

Kmart's Martha Stewart brand is your best bet for good quality, deep pockets, and a fair price. Target stores are nicer and have more stylish options, but tend to be pricier. Most of the premium brands at Target have deeper pockets. (Look for higher thread counts too.) I have a pillowtop mattress, so deep we bought the shallow boxspring, and my sheets are 400 thread count from Target. Buy AFTER xmas holiday.

Believe it or not, discount chains such as Wal-Mart, KMart, Dollar General, Costco, etc. are carrying deep-pocket sheets these days. Just read the labeling carefully and make sure it says deep pockets or "fits pillowtop mattresses", something of that nature.