What Happens When Hallmark Writers Are Having A Bad Day?

"My tire was thumping. I thought it was flat. When I looked at the tire...

I noticed your cat. Sorry!"

"So your daughter's a hooker, and it spoiled your day. Look at the bright side,

it's really good pay!"

"Congratulations on your new bundle of joy. Did you ever find out who the father was?"

"I'm so miserable without you. It's almost like you're here."

"As the days go by, I think of how lucky I am. That you're not here to ruin it for me."

Looking back over the years that we've been together,I can't help but wonder..."What the hell was I thinking?"

Congratulations on your wedding day! Too bad no one likes your husband.

I must admit, you brought Religion into my life. I never believed in Hell until I met you.

Happy birthday! You look great for your age. Almost Lifelike!

When we were together, you always said you'd die for me.Now that we've broken up,I think it's time you kept your promise.

Happy Birthday, Uncle Dad! (Available only in Tennessee, Kentucky & West Virginia)

Favorite Answer

Hilarious!

• ibarra

So humorous! i be attentive to card writers % to rhyme and as a revealed poet, i can relate. i think of the funniest taking part in cards that have me in stitches are "shoebox taking part in cards" and Maxine is the wonderful!! I worked for a pair years in an indicator shop and that they actually do have taking part in cards that are this humorous and nasty ones too! he he they have a card for each thing.

SSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

We Never Have A Bad Day,

Thats For Those Trashy Shoebox Folks

Eggnog Away

• LCee

A+ Love them

Very cute! Kudos and a thumb!

the cards get funnier

• ?

i especially liked the one on religion...

they make bad cards lol

excellent, funny

love it!