Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingTrying to Conceive · 1 decade ago

what is the significance of "CHINESE CHART" for women to get pregnant?

does it really work, i actually am asking this cause lots of people beleive if you have sex according to Chinese chart then its easire to decide the gender of the child to be born, is it really true?

Favorite Answer

It is an ancient Chinese gender prediction chart (I believe the original stone chart is on display at a museum of science in China), that is based on the mother's lunar age and the month of birth. I haven't been able to find any more information on it--it must be mystical! I have heard that it is fairly accurate--something like 80% of the time. Friends of mine say they know women who go by it and it is accurate for them 100% of the time. Generally the chance of having a boy increases with older women, according to the chart. Here is a link to a chart...be sure that you add on two years to your age (that is your lunar age).

http://pregnancyandbaby.com/pregnancy/baby/Chinese...

What is very weird is that I read about it in some material given to me by my doctor...go figure.

Another way to predict sex that is more medical has to do with the heart beat of the baby. The heart beat of a fetus ranges between 120 and 180. If it is on the higher end, it is probably a girl, and if it is on the lower end, it is probably a boy.

As far as using the Chinese calendar to conceive a girl or boy, I say it can't hurt. It seems less complicated than some of the other methods.

Infertility is a problem that a lot of women face everyday. You are not alone and the good news is that you can solve this problem.

If you have problems to get pregnant you can check this method http://get-pregnant.keysolve.net

It is a great method that helps to solve naturally infertility problems and it has already been tested by a lot of people with great results.

I definitely reccomend it and i'm sure that will help you! Anyway don't stress over it, stress can make it harder to get pregnant for most women.

Just remember that ovulating occurs about two weeks before your period, if you have a regular cycle. There are also some things you can do to help determine whether you are close to, ovulating, or not close.

Online there are sites that will tell you the best tips to get pregnant faster.

You can get pregnant in less than a month when trying this http://get-pregnant.keysolve.net

You can also determine when you're ovulating with an ovulating prediction kit, you can buy them at most stores and they are found with the pregnancy tests. You can also buy a basal body temperature thermometer.

There have been many women to succeed with those types of methods. Did you know that it can take up to a year for most couples to conceive a baby, even when they have sex everyday for a year? It's actually normal. Conception isn't quite as easy as people make it out to be. Don't stress because it will happen for you.

Giving birth to a new life is indeed a blessing which almost every woman would wish to have. How to get pregnant naturally https://tr.im/Qft03

Enjoying the feeling of motherhood and raising a family would surely be a couple’s dream. Some get it naturally, while for some others things don’t seem to work as they desire. These reasons which stop a women from conceiving can be due to either physical reasons or truly physiological.

Free Chinese Pregnacy Calendar Lunar : The Chinese Pregancy Calendar, also called the chinese conception chart, is supposed to predict whether your unborn baby will be a boy or a girl!

www.hamy.org/alternative/chinese-pregnancy-calendar.htm

See this website.

Now everyone can cure infertility using this natural remedy http://pregnancyhelps.info

infertility can run in the family and one of the first things the doctor asks you when you go to a fertility clinic is your family history regarding cases of infertility or other reproductive issues.

If infertility is caused by genetic disorder then it's not unusual that one of the kids (your mom) doesn't have it and another does (your aunt).

two months of trying is still to early to be concerned about the fact that you might be infertile and it's also quite early to go to a fertility specialist. Go to a regular Obgyb to get a closer insight and see what ways there are are to improve your fertility rate.

Also remove alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes from your life because they might influence your chances too. Stress is also a risk factor when it comes to infertility.

i was looking at the chart and i checked it with my son and it was right said i was having a boy i also checked it with all of my familys kids and they were all right every one about 25 i am now pregnant and it says girl not sure if its right hoping though i have my ultrasound in two weeks will know then

MY friend just had a child and according to the chart she should have had a girl, but it was boy

Pure entertainment, if its right it's luck. Hey anyone has a fifty percent chanced of guessing the sex of an unborn.

i was just watching a show on TV today and the woman who was talking about it- was a midwife. they tried it on 100 pregnant women. (to determine the sex of the baby) and she said that 80% of the time, it was accurate.

from personal expierence no it's not true not for me anyway...

Source(s): mom of one 7 year old