How Can I get My Boyfriend to love me again?

We have been going out since the summer but during the school year we've been going on and off in our relationship. During the time we weren't dating, I went out with two other boyz. But now we got back together and his friends are trying to brake us apart. I really love him and I think he loves me but it doesn't seem like it, I just wish that everything could go back to the way it was in the summer, we were around each other all the time. But I also could've made things worse because today one of my ex's was all over me at our skool dance and my bf saw it. I want to make things right before he leaves for high school next year. and plz don't say I'm to yung to be worryin about this, haven't you ever heard of teenage love? so plz if your gonna say I'm too yung, DON'T ANSWER!!!! thanx

Favorite Answer

You can't force anyone to love you ?

I know that you don't want to hear about the age thing, but hear me out. This is the best advice that I can give and you will eventually learn. A relationship is built on trust. You already mentioned that you messed around with other guys while you all were not together. This means that you obviously saw other guys that were better than him. This proves that he may not be the one for you. In this case, just plead your case, and if it doesn't happen, then it wasn't meant to be. While you are in grade school, you will go through a lot of relationships. This the period where you learn about love and what it means to you. Of course, people can talk about your age, but no one can describe what love is. It is different for each individual. Also, there are plenty of people who have been together since middle school and eventually become high school sweet hearts. Just don't force anything and just live your life.

well, it's so true that love has no age limits . i would like you to consider this....You have an ex, Do you think he can make you love him? Being an ex, you probably found you 2 don't click{im guessing} If it's not a mutual feeling of love, it would'nt be worth persuing. Also consider the idea that , if you find your true love at a younger age, or with your first date, you cut off any other possible mates for life, well in theory.. im 42 and had many relationships , and man was i picking some losers to fall in love with way back then, but did meet my soul mate finally 3 years ago. it's wise to keep your feelings in check for now cuz it just gets better as you go. trust me. hope this helps bye

ok well the damage is done, do you think that he will be able to trust you after everything that has happened? it hard for a guy to be back to normal with you after you have dated other people and if you two get back together it might not last more than a month, ive been in a similar situation and it just doesnt work, as painful and it may be it almost never ends up working because of trust issues, hope everything works out for you and and sorry to hear about your situation

Hay (young love) at this time in life things can feel very overwhelming and feelings can seem so confusing it so hard to understand the different emotions that we go through my advise for you in what I think is waiverd feelings I would like to suggest that you take into consideration how he might be thinking and feeling at this time also .Maybe this bridge has already been crossed but in two different directions your path is going one way and his another. And that is ok to .It dosn't mean that one day your paths won't cross again .Because true LOVE lives forever it is something that never dies .

Source(s): I have daughters
  • Maggie

First of all, you can't make anyone love you. They do or they don't. If he doesn't, then try to move on and find someone who does. You deserve that. Second, if you love your BF, why on earth were you making out with your ex?! C'mon! Love means you don't let other guys get all over you!

If your really in love w/ him then don't go out w/ other guys , and allow them to grope on you in plain site of your b friend.Sounds like alot of immaturity on your part.

If you were serious about this boy you would not be all over another boy. He probably was hurt seeing that. Give him time to see you are serious about him only.

I find when someone becomes unavailable, they are more attractive. Make it a challenge for him

• Nikki

Well you can't make somebody love ya..... if it was true love, it would happen! n