Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

What kind of a Book DO YOU want me to write?

I'm trying to write a book and I need some of your opinions on what type of a story I should write. What kind of books are you interested in? Give some details about the type of story you'd read yourself, and explain why you think that will be a great story idea for everyone. Thanks for the help. :)

Favorite Answer

Comedy that doesn't feature neurotic women or fall under 'Chick Lit'. That's a challenge right there- being funny is immensely hard. And lots of twists is always good.

Well the trouble is I could tell you but as you are a completely different person with different understandings of things what I say may be completely misinterpreted and you may end up writing something that appealed less to me because it was about what I was interested in but not written from the angle that caused me to be interested in it. The best way to get an idea for a story is not to ask others what they like but to ask yourself because you can write best what appeals to you and when you try to write what appeals to others it doesn't always sound natural but when you write about something you love and are interested in then your interest is communicated in the writing and you draw people in and get them to see your perspective and maybe like what they never thought they would like before. People want to see something they wouldn't normally see in a book, to be surprised and educated and see the world through someone elses world view.

Fiction, about a man who has absolutely no friends. Movies are made like this, but there is always one ally the person has. Let your book be about complete solitude, and the overcoming of it, through whatever means your imagination allows the character. On some movies, a main character always has a dilemma of sorts, but then he also has a companion to share in his woes. This is not really a hardship. A real hardship is being completely on your own. Make a book like this with a convincing triumph, and you've got Pulitzer.

• ?

Oh, don't worry too much about what people like. Write what you know about or what you are really interested in. That puts you ahead of the game in research or at least points the way to the research you should do. You might be another Anne Rice or Steven King or John Grisham. Wouldn't it be nice to have the success they have?

I'd like to write also. My problem is similar to yours. Don't know what to write about. What about something like "Lord of the Rings" by Tolkien. Just pure fiction. All you have to do is remember the characters and the plot. Good Luck.

Well why dont u write a story on my life....

i have also thought of writing something about my self...the stroy will be of a normal guy, who is always under pressure from different elements, and apart from that, he always keeps a smiling face and tends to be cool infront of his friends, but from inside he is always broke with different matters......

well contact me and we can share some more ideas...

hasham1983@yahoo.com

Medical Fiction.

Content:

Drugs, Military, Medication, Relation.

Depends on your writing style, mastering in a few selected genres, plot, time, when and where it takes place. Designing Characters and their relationships.

Suspense

Keep the reader interested until the end. Then hit them with a crazy twist. O Yea

I think that one that shows good triumphing over evil is a pretty good way to go, and you might as well through in some detective bits.

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING THE WORLD NEEDS TO READ AND LEARN IS A BOOK ON THE WAYS OF THE SPIRIT. KEEPING THE SPIRIT WHICH IS THE LIGHT INSIDE YOUR SOUL.TEACH THE PEOPLE TO SHINE INSIDE AND BRING PEACE TO ALL SPIRITS INSIDE OF MANKIND.ENLIGHTENMENT ,SPIRIT MADE WHOLE AND IS FULL OF GOODNESS INSIDE THEIR SOULS.FOR MANY ARE DEAD AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT,SAVE NOT THE SOUL,BUT MAKE THE SPIRIT A CLEAN SPIRIT MADE WHITE THROUGH THE HOLY WORDS OF THE LORD.ASK WITH ALL OF YOUR TRUE SPIRITUAL BEING THE WISDOM OF GOD IS GIVEN TO YOU TO PASS ONTO OTHERS

Source(s): SPIRIT OF GOD

well first and foremost SEX SELLS almost everything, so you need an intregueing novel of love , lust, loss, romance, suspense, erotica,thrills, chills and horror, in some kind of exotic setting, so i guess you should write a novela about you and me !, i'm available to help with ideas for ghost writing, lol