Is Zales Diamond Store a reputable diamond dealer / merchant ?

Would you buy from them ? Or have you bought from them?

Favorite Answer

I've bought a couple of things. I had a credit card from there. I had a diamond engagement ring from my ex and it had a lifetime warranty. I think all their jewelry does. The only catch is that you HAVE to bring it in every 6 months for them to examine it in order to keep your warranty.

• haro

i'd take the emerald any day. yet i'd decide directly to show something out: it won't be the case that the emerald is worth extra (for the same length and high quality). that's genuine that emeralds are in all risk rarer than diamonds, yet a top high quality 5 carat diamond will fee way extra beneficial than a top high quality 5 carat emerald.

i recently received a necklace from Zales, its quite good quality and its held in high regard. personally, i think Jared is better, or Tiffany if you can afford it, but Zales is perfectly fine.

Yes very well known and respected

yes i bought three neckalaces from there and 1 earring its a good store so is that kay jewellers store

i have told my husband one thing to remember since weve been together....

ZALES IS THE TARGET OF JEWELRY STORES

theres one reason their jewelry is cheaper than all other stores.....its not as high quality!!!!!

yes

i would. its well known.