Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Is Zales Diamond Store a reputable diamond dealer / merchant ?

Would you buy from them ? Or have you bought from them?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I've bought a couple of things. I had a credit card from there. I had a diamond engagement ring from my ex and it had a lifetime warranty. I think all their jewelry does. The only catch is that you HAVE to bring it in every 6 months for them to examine it in order to keep your warranty.

• haro
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

i'd take the emerald any day. yet i'd decide directly to show something out: it won't be the case that the emerald is worth extra (for the same length and high quality). that's genuine that emeralds are in all risk rarer than diamonds, yet a top high quality 5 carat diamond will fee way extra beneficial than a top high quality 5 carat emerald.

• 1 decade ago

i recently received a necklace from Zales, its quite good quality and its held in high regard. personally, i think Jared is better, or Tiffany if you can afford it, but Zales is perfectly fine.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes very well known and respected

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

yes i bought three neckalaces from there and 1 earring its a good store so is that kay jewellers store

• 1 decade ago

i have told my husband one thing to remember since weve been together....

ZALES IS THE TARGET OF JEWELRY STORES

theres one reason their jewelry is cheaper than all other stores.....its not as high quality!!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes

• 1 decade ago

i would. its well known.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.