Are you too proud to run in the face of danger?

Hey Mickey B life isn't fair :P

But when I was younger I would face down any danger that came my way. I look back and think how stupid of some of the things I've done. But like you it depends on the situation. And I have learned that it takes far more pride to run than to face a danger that you know you can't overcome

Favorite Answer

Sometimes. Sometimes I am too proud to stay and fight the danger. I think it depends on the situation. I would like to think of myself as noble, but I have my moments of cowardice too. What about you? No fair to ask a question like that if you aren't going to answer for yourself....

That is circumstantial... in psychology this is called fight or flight.

Choosing to fight another day is merely a survival technique.

If people and animals didn't avoid dangerous situations, then our very existence would be at stake.

The best move when faced with danger, would be to make an educated decision. Consider what is at stake and which path will reward you the most. Real bravery comes from elevating yourself above the conflict and weighing the impact on yourself and those that matter.

Hell, I'm not too proud to run in the face of vague insinuations or implications... but danger ? I'll take the car.

No, not at all...."Run, Forrest, Run!"...sometimes running is the best thing you can do, and it can be the most rewarding, after all is said and done. I think I asked a question about this one night too... :)

Source(s):

I laugh in the face of danger. Unfortunately, it is foolish, psychotic laughter born of ultimate despair.

Actually, yeah. I am the world's biggest chicken. Cluck.

No, and I agree with your details. Man I do not know how I survived some of the SILLY stunts I pulled in my childhood.

Nope, but if someone else is in danger, I will try to help them run, too.

I still love your avatar, I love wolves.

• Dashes

one shouldnt be. a tactical retreat is sometimes the best option. also the old saying... he who fights and runs away, lives to fight another day.

I'm too dangerous for danger

ah jk. lame huh? yeah yeah it was.

I'm proud I'm a life