Wigs: grossed out?

Do you get grossed out by them

I do.. i really don't know why

What's your opinion?

(I'm really bored right,this is so random.)

Favorite Answer

Not really; I think they're cool (in fact, I asked my parents for a bright, fire-engine red wig this Christmas- let's see if I get it!). They let you change your look without any drastic measures.

But I can see why they might be a little weird. They certainly aren't any fun to wear, if they're made out of human hair it's a little gross, and if it looks bad, like in the case of a bad toupee, well, there's just nothing great. But the good ones are cool!

Just the bad ones like Donald Trump's or that Phil Spector. Dolly Parton usually has good wigs. My mom fought cancer for over three years. Chemo made her lose her hair so she had several wigs for when she went out. It looked kind of weird to me when she wore them. I got used to seeing her cute little bald head at home. Words cannot describe how much I deeply miss her. I secretly want to get a big wig. Like the one Madonna wore in that one video ("Deeper and Deeper" I think) or Christina in the Lady Marmalade video. That would be cool.

no way. i wear one all the time. in fact, i own 6. all the same color, 3 are longer than the others by about 2 or 3 inches.

Well. I hope not you or anyone in your family ever has to wear one. Some people, including children, lose their hair to diseases and treatments for those diseases. It's easy to be critical of what's not affecting ones life.

nope, not at all. I've had to wear one for a play, and my mom's had to wear one a few times. And by the way, this is in the completely wrong category ^_~

They can be uncomfortable to wear, but I wouldn't say I get "grossed out".

Source(s): some-time drag queen

Some people just feel they have to wear them cuz they have cancer or some other disease. sorry it makes you grossed out.

yea i dont like wigs either

very, I couldn't use one.