Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is it true Russian guys are good in bed ?

My friend came back after being in Russia for 6 months and she keeps bragging about how sexy the guys there are and how their really good in bed, so I was just wondering if that is true. (what I am just curious...)

Russian guys do have sexy accents though :)

I am not shallow, and chill it is just a question, I didn't say it she did ?!

Favorite Answer

probably, russians are hot, they do have hott accents.

First of all i should say , being good in bed is not related to a specific race or type. although different races have different interaction in bed and also different gential size , but basically being good in bed depends on self confident , practise and knowing so many thing about your partner.

some guys have big stuff but they have premature ejaculation so that they can't even last for 1min. as a piece of advice , i can suggest you to build up some connection with your partner before you do it. let him to discover your body and tell him how you want it.

then you will see , even a small chinese guy can be good in bed for an african girl.

i think she met a russian guy and accidentally he was good in bed or on the other hand , she might brag about it to show off as you know girls like to do that.

Source(s): my gf met a russian guy long time ago , she told me her friend said he is damn hot. 2 weeks later i showed her something in bed that she regret on what she said. as a matter of fact , persian (middle eastern) are damn horny but about being hot in bed , i just learnt to be one ;)

This is the first time I'm hearing this. I usually hear about French guys but not Russian men. Since I don't understand the language, I just couldn't imagine them talking to me in Russian while we're in bed, I'd probably lmao.

dunno...she had the experience...but i am sure that accents have nothing to do with being good in bed unless she meant in bed as in conversations in bed. or she just likes to make things up.

so she just had sex with random guys? That is not cute nor classy. There is no particular group of guys that is "good", it just depends on the person you are with and what you like. Word of Advice: Don't do like your friend.

Damn, did she fcuk all of Russia or something? How large was the sample size? I think she's just yapping just to have something to talk about. Good night!

yeah there great. they can go for ever,and they sexy looks and voices like ascents, love them. later

try it by your self and then tell us,

if you want my opinion,I would say get your self together and stop being shallow. all healthy men are good in bed no matter where they come from!

Bamma Russian. Bamma say we a very poor country. Bamma say not much else to do. Bamma say sex almost free. Bamma say he learn age 11. Bamma live over hooker house. Bammas momma make good living. Bamma used to watch through hole in closet. Bamma get caught. Bamma say girl invite Bamma in. Bamma say rest is history. Bamma say she a very good teacher. Bamma say Russian man good for a reason. Bamma otta know.

This is a ridiculous expression "good in bed." A real woman doesn't care about that, and she isn't in bed at all with men other than her husband.

What is "good in bed"? A man thrusting his pelvis harder? Sticking his tongue in there? What a bunch of airheads.