Am i wronge for doing something i thought was right?

I'm in a situation here, i wanted to help and I thought i was doing the right thing, and I ACTUALY thought a lot would agree with me too, but in the end pple just said stuff that really hurted me and I don't know what to do. After I thought about it for a while I started to think that it was dumb for even doing anything at all, I had more opinions and i still wanted to help, but I'm afraid that I'll just end up looking like a fool

Am I wronge for doing something that I thought was going to help?

it true the adult world is crule =/

if i did say it other pple would probably say im a stupid brat -.-" i just turn 13 there is still so much for me to learn how am i suppose to know all these things anywayz here it goes.....

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AkQV3...

i posted something RUDE Non-Christians

and i was bad mouthing them because they say stuff about Christians (which some of my friends are btw) so then i inclued all this santa stuff which makes no sence what so ever, then i got comments like "grow up" and "omg you sinned and said crap" (that guy asumed I was Christian..which im not)

itz just a surprise to me I actually thought i was right -.-"

.....this makes no sence... here comes the bad comments, go ahead and say watever u want. i won't repot abuse or anything like that

• Tina
    Favorite Answer

hmm well what was it that you did? anyways you thought you were helping but other people didn't agree with you, its not your fault you tried to help but it didn't work out so don't worry about it.

Merry Christmass!

Let people think whatever they can. Well sometimes I also do feel these type of unusual thing. Life gives only one chance. If you failed to get if then it will need a lot of struggle to achieve it. Life is fully depended on decision that one takes in life. A single decision can ruin one's life forever. He/She may also be reduced to extreme poverty after commiting a wrong decision. In interviews all what is needed is the presence of mind. Analyse all what is needed to take a major decision. Knowledge is nothing before balanced wisdom. There should be a recogniton of what is right and what is wrong. If you choose unbeaten track of life then you can't reserve the first road i.e. the beaten track of life for another chance. Give your opinions in the best possible way you can. There is a lot of negative thinking in this dramatic life. Before James Watt a lot of people thought that this engine with which he is working with won't work. But after he invented it and the whole form of communication changed and when it became one of the greatest invention then also those people that opposed him still continued to oppose him after all what happened. It's very difficult that our brain doesn't be accept some thing that happened in our life time but it consoles by conveying that everything was okay and it will be fine in the future itself. Always listen to your brain not your heart. Try to imagine. There is a positive thinking before every negetive thinking. Failure leads to success. Don't owe a pessimistic character after every mistake and failure. Man commits a lot of mistake. But commiting the same mistake again is a wastage of time. Then he/she is not called a man. 'Argument is a need for every solution' this is what Socrates conveyed but he didn't change his mind so he was sentenced to death. No great discovery was made without a fine guess. Madness is one such touch of all scientist. Everyone will behave with you gently if you behave with them like god.

Source(s): I think about all these values myself.

The answer is no, you weren't wrong, but if you really believe you were later, you can simply apologize. Don't allow others to make you doubt yourself, however, if you are in fact right.

Experience will teach you to pick your battles more carefully.

it all depends on what you did.....no one can answer until you tell what you did,,,,for all we know, you could be talking about killing someone.....be specific, and you will get better answers

only if society says it is wrong