HELP???? fashion advice?

I am going to a disoc tonight and i dont know what to wear i have a black trousers with a dress top or i have a brown skirt with legens and a cream corset, they are both really nice but i dont know which one to wear????

• Astrid
    Favorite Answer

Brown skirt with leggings and cream corset, definitely. It's a DISCO! You don't wanna go wearing trousers. Have a great night!

Brown skirt with leggings and cream corset

def wear the brown skirt and cream corset!!!!!

I would say wear the one that you know you would feel more comfortable in. You want to have a good time. If you wear something you are not comfortable in then you'll be carefree. I pretty sure you look good in either outfit and you'll be looking better smiling comfortably.

wear the brown skirt w/ leggins' & a cream corset me & my sister think so!!!

• I reckon definitely go with the brown skirt and leggings, thats what I would do!

trousers if its cold... whats more comfly to dance in? they both sound nice.

go with ur gut!

trousers w/top, cute