promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 decade ago

Help me identify and define this story and issue. what should each person do?

Jacob has been married for four years, he married at a very young age at 19/20 to a beautiful lady, Maria. They have one child with the other one on the way. During the marriage he has cheated twice on her. The first time she found out, she broke down and left him. He begged for her to come back and she came. To the outside world, she appears to be psycho, always nagging and asking him and being suspious 24/7. He also suffers from mood sings, one day he is happy the next day he is depressed. He has a good heart, ones to save the world but is also arrogant as hell. he thinks every girl loves him and then some days he hates himself. This girl Jane finds him interesting and wants to know him better. She feels he does take it as something else but doesn't do anything. She makes all the moves to this 'relationship', does not want to sleep with him although he does not call her but will hit on her occasionally. Jacob might be manic depressive , maybe not severe what should each person do.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sounds like Jacob betrayed his wife, is full of guilt issues and continues to flirt with Jane, apparently leading her on. Manic depression is when someone keeps obsessively busy at work, play, and anything else in order not to feel the pain of the depression. I think Jacob needs some serious councilling, and needs to focus on his marriage and his kids, and to stay away from other women, especially Jane. He also sounds like he is full of himself and has no respect for anyone or their feelings.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

When trust has been broken and there is no foundatin to re-build this relationship , it is best for each to go their seperate ways , for with one wanting and the other cheating , it will only end up in a love/hate relationship and not good for the child to have to grow up in this home! Think of the child first! They have nothing to re-build! The man needs to seek help so, his next relationship may have a chance! The woman needs to find a man who will love her and treat her and the children right! This is a self destructive path they are both heading! Think of the children after all they never asked to be born and they deserve a good life!

• Tara
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I don't support asking other people for ideas just because it's lazy (although that is part of it). I think the process of creating your own ideas - finding them, analyzing other books or the world or whatever - teaches you and makes you a better writer so much more than taking other people's plots will. Writing a story isn't all, it's also having a deeper understanding of it next time you do it. And I don't really feel that getting plots from other people with teach you that.

• 1 decade ago

I tell you, Jacob Isnt fair. He needs Counselling and medication. Maria will just suffer and undergo a special Stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Haven
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Jacob should get counseling/medication, Maria should realize what a weirdo/loser he is (somebody ought to tell her about the second cheating incident), and Jane should stop being a home-wrecking whore..she knows he's married, so she should get lost.

• 1 decade ago

Maria should seek a divorce.

Jacob needs to seek counseling.

Jane needs to stay completely away from all of it.

Identify this situation? Trouble with a capitol "T".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.