Is the world angry with God?

I just had a thought. It seems like a lot of people has anger towards God. Is this true and/or justified? Or are the world just behaving like teenagers rebelling against their parents?

Favorite Answer

The world is no different than its ever been,Its always been rebelious and sinful.I used to think there were many people that were angry with God ..I was for a long time.. because of something that couldnt be in my life.. I got over it.. and there are many people that get angry with God and doesn't understand why God lets things happen..But I have found especially since being on yahoo answers .. it seems to be more people that have God in their hearts than ever..Its a good thing..we need as a species to believe.. if not in God in something that has power over our lives..

• Tara

LOL no. No God is going to care about a video game. We all have to kill time somehow and i don't see why playing a board game or doing a puzzle is any better than a video game. Obviously you should get outside and exercise as well, you don't want to let your body sit for too long, its not good for it. Other than that there's nothing wrong with playing the game, provided you leave the family computer open sometimes for your family to use as well. The negative stigma associated with video games will wear away as the older generations die off. They never had video games as entertainment so they don't understand the appeal. They killed time outside or playing shoots and ladders or some other waste of time board game. Its all the same thing really so long as you exercise enough and eat right. Personally i recommend Starcraft 2. You dont have to sit on the game for hours to get stuff done and its better for your mind than hours of grinding in WoW. Studies show RTS genre games are actually good for warding off dementia later in life because of the quick thinking and strategy elements required.

I think God is angry with the way the world is.Look at all the wars,all the weirdos running around the greed its all about money and fighting over who has the right religion.I believe he is angry.

Satan is the ruler of this world according to scripture. Satan comes down to earth with great wrath knowing his time is short.

So if he is the ruler and is filled with wrath, is subjects behave accordingly.

Get ready, as his anger as about to EXPLODE! This is described as the "time of the end". We are living in it!

Source(s): The Bible

Yeah I reckon too.. it's so sad isn't it???

I wish we all can gather around n just worship GOD n do what God told us to do.. then the world be so much better ^__^

God said that this would happen in the end times, and so you have it.

no