Memyselfi asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Is there any sort of chemical that make hair colour darker?

I have dark brown hair, but it's still more brown than black. I'd really like pitch black hair but my hair seems to get lighter day by day. I know that lemon helps make hair lighter and I don't want to use any sort of dye or lab chemical to make my hair colour lighter. I spend a lot of time in the sun (doing drills and running, if you must know) and here it's summer all year round. Help?

I don't have dyed hair and my school doesn't allow us to dye hair (even if it's black).

Favorite Answer

really the only way to darken your hair is to color it.

The good news is most temporary hair color, does not use any ammonia or peroxide. They are usually a plant derived stain.

also because the sun is lightening your hair your light pieces will be more porous. There by allowing a temporary hair color to take really well and your results will last longer.

another benefit to doing temporary color is, the color molecules will fill the porous parts of your hair and even out your texture making it feel really healthy and look so shiny.

colorist 12 years

Source(s): www.orbithair.com
  • shade

you are going to could raise it, till your hair colour is organic, then you certainly are able to have the guy dying your hair in basic terms dye over it. I went from dark brown to a medium shade of brown for the duration of the summer season, and he or she had to strengthen the colour and dye over it. it may be greater useful in case you went in a chain of sessions to avert damaging your hair. till you go with for to bypass immediately to blonde, then you certainly can bypass and have it bleached via a expert. Sorry if this answer is everywhere, i'm drained ha

Peroxide if u have dyed hair!!!

try black or brown henna