Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Was my ex-boyfriend gay ?

Me and my boyfriend broke up 3 weeks ago, and I was just thinking that maybe he was gay ?! I mean I don't have anything against gay people but he was my boyfriend for almost a year and a half.

Details

---------------

-He never wanted to have sex, he always made up some weird excuse (We had sex like 2 times a month)

-I am 22, 5'7 117 pounds and I take care of myself so it wasn't because I was fat or ugly

-He kept coming home really late when we lived together

-He used to hang out with his "friend" all the time who I knew was gay

• TOM
    Favorite Answer

well Emma i'd say there is a fair chance that he's gay yes,seems very strange that he rarley had sex with you but was willing to be with his gay friend a lot,for your sake i think i'd have a medical even if for peace of mind

He might be, he might not. But Emma, dont make this issue bother you. You both break up already, so you really have to move on.

Just think that this is his loss that you both break up, and one day later you will find a new hot guy who is lovely and always want to have fun w you in the bedroom too!:)

Maybe he just wasn't interested in having sex with YOU. Being out with friends who are gay or coming home late doesn't make one gay. Maybe you're just no good in bed...at least not good enough to keep him there.

Did he have sex with his gay friend?

Yes.

He might be! Maybe he is still searching to whom he belongs - guys or girls.

good luck