Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Should David T be forgiven?

I say Hell no, Just incase you missed it he was just exposed by a clone as a pedophile and he has just admitted it, Does anyone think he should be forgiven? I think we should castrate all pedophile and rapist, this is the only acceptable way to fix these type of people and it has been tested and works.

Favorite Answer

Absolutely and positively no! In my opinion, child molesters deserve death. Lowest scum on this Earth is what they are.

Jeebus: I so often agree with answers of yours that I see, but this time you're dead wrong. It's not about being judgemental - it's about protecting innocent kids, for fvck's sake!!!

He should be locked up for good, and that's that. Period.

How do you know for SURE. Clones and trolls are so thick on Yahoo it takes days and weeks sometimes to sort out identities and then are you SURE. I have guessed wrong before although I'm frequently correct. He may have done nothing to be forgiven for. Wait and see AND chill out you getting far too excited over the prospects.

I did not see anywhere that he said he molested any body... I was raped as a child and I forgive my step farther it's amazing how people are passing judgement on this man and you probably have never experienced anything of this nature. My brother-in-law raped my 9 year old daughter in my house at 3 in the morning while my husband and I slept, I forgave him.

No one in this forum is better than the next and if you are anything like Christ you must be forgiving. How dare you come here and judge and condemn anyone....

Source(s): Eph 4:31-32 31Get rid of all bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of malicious behavior. 32Instead, be kind to each other, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, just as God through Christ has forgiven you. (NLT)

he thinks he has the right to preach and look at him lol.... I have a few choice words for him that would get me banned from here so fast my head would spin. I'm sure your imagination can fill them in.

Whatever modicum of respect I might have had for him is now completely gone.

I think all pedophiles are sick people that there is no cure for except jail or insane asylums.Once caught they should be locked away.

• zabist

Islam is the fastest growing religion world wide, just not in The US.

Christianity 30 CE The Bible 2,039 million 32% (dropping)

Islam 622 CE Qur'an & Hadith 1,226 million 19% (growing)

Hinduism 1,500 BCE with truly ancient roots Bhagavad-Gita, Upanishads, & Rig Veda 828 million 13% (stable)

No religion

(Note 1) -

None 775 million 12% (dropping)

Chinese folk rel. 270 BCE None 390 million 6%

Buddhism 523 BCE The Tripitaka & Sutras 364 million 6% (stable)

Tribal Religions, Shamanism, Animism Prehistory Oral tradition 232 million 4%

Atheists No date None 150 million 2%

Source(s): Cherry_Blossoms

EEEEEKKKKKK!!!! scary that we have people of that kind on here, as I have teenagers! Yes, we must forgive everyone, even him, but that does not mean we have to answer his questions if we are uncomfortable with it.

that is mortifying--but it is a fact that castration doesn't "fix" these people--it's a mental illness and they aren't fixable--I cannot believe one of those monsters has been in our midst this entire time

• yeah. your hate is impressive, too. and, how you judge people on a message board, people you don't know nor ever met.

very impressive.

i'm sure your cult savior just loves it when people like you behave this way.

WELL ACCORDING TO BIBLE WE ALL MUST FORGIVE INORDER FOR US TO BE FORGIVEN CHRIST DIED FOR ALL OF OUR SINS EVERY SINGLE PERSONS HE LOVES US ALL AND FORGIVES US ALL IF WE ASK HIM TO AND WE ARE TO SHOW THE LOVE OF CHRIST TO OTHERS AND THAT MEANS FORGIVING OTHERS.MY SISTER WAS MURDERED AND I WAS CLOSER TO HER THEN ANYONE EVEN MY HUSBAND AND I FORGIVE HIM BECAUSE CHRIST FORGIVES ME OF MY SINS SO MUST I ALSO DO