I like this guy,but I don't really know if he notices me,I like him a lot. I don't know how to approuch him.

I always him like in the hallways, I'm so scared even to say "hi" to him,when I see him I freeze! whatever i'd be talking about...is just gone,my mind goes "blank" and I really like him,and would like a chance with him. He is a senior,which it sucks.Still I don't care cuz...♪♪age aint nothin but a number♪♪. I'm a sophomore, suppost to be a junior but no..I also met him at camp and still I could talk to him...cuz i'm a dummy.

well anyways I can't get close to him,is so hard and ugh!

that makes me feel mad/sad.

plz give me some advice about how to get to him, or his attn.

Favorite Answer

Oh you lucky thing. I wish I had a crush and could feel like that. You shouldn't be so down on yourself, it is very very hard when you have it that bad to be able to actually think straight, let alone engage him in conversation.

You should start by at least trying to engage eye contact with him a little more. Give him hints you're interested in the respect of how you react around him, smile, look at him a bit more and don't freeze too much.

And do your friends know how you feel about him? Perhaps one of them could say something to him or something? I mean it's gotta start somewhere. And sometimes friends are the ones that can start it off. It's embarrassing yes! But you have got it bad, so if he can somehow know that you like him that much, he may start to notice you more.

I'm going through that right now. He knows I exist but I can't talk to him because i'm too shy, I can only talk to him through Yahoo! Messenger.

I suggest you introduce yourself so that you will be his acquaintance. Then find interests between you and him that are similar so that you both can be friends. And if you find an attraction between the both of you, then he might like you back.

• TONY

ok short version:

step 1.

Smile

step 2.

Smile say HI

step3.

Smile say hi, and remind him "hey didnt i see you at camp"?

step 4.

questions about him for a "fake" class project where you have to interview someone you dont know that well. ask color, birthdate, street name, car, fav food, fav sport, fave band....seem intrested and laugh lot when something remotely funny is said...

step 5.

converse, laugh, listen to what he says and reply like you care..

always remember when doing something scary like this

PPPPPPP

Proper Prior Planning Prevents Piss Pour Performance.

know what to say before you get there. this will eliminate that BLANK problem.

Good Luck..

or you could just slip a roofie in his milk at recess...

from experiance u must listen to me.. tell him and tell him yourself now if u dont u never will and one day ull be in my situation just tel him if he feels the same way then at least u will know and if he dont again u will know make the first move i wished i had when i was ur age..

hey girl....usually relationships dont work at all if they are hard to get off the ground. your case sounds like it hasnt even got to the airport!!! maybe stop thinking about him and be yourself...do your everyday activities and let something come YOUR way...on accident....by chance....true fate : )