i cant understand how to keep p the discussion?!!!?

he's my net buddy n i just cant understand how to keep up our discussion..i mean...we both get very nervous while talking to the other....oh plz help me...i just dont nstan what to say!!!...pla help me......

happy christmas n new year to u all!

sorry ---it shud have been...keep UP the discussion

Favorite Answer

dont be so nervous about what to say or talk about, that will make it more difficult. Just be able to talk about anything with that other person. Dont worry about sounding dorky, or cool. As long as you two have a sense of humor.

Happy Christmas and New Year to you. Just say whatever is in your heart and whatever you're curious about and you'll do fine. :)