promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you a lover, a fighter, or a survivor?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a survivor. That has taught me to be a better lover and a stronger fighter.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Definitly a Fighter, beacuse when I'm inlove, I have to fight for that peson & our relationship will surely get its share of ups and downs, without putting urself out there & fighting for the person u love, being a lover alone won't work. u need more than just "love", I used to think of myself as a "survivor" from all the nasty breakups I've been through,but I still managed to get up & look for someone better.& I wasn't a fighter at first, it all came in stages, first I was a lover, that didn't work!! broke up, had some nasty shyyt in my life, had to be a survivor to get through it all & now, I'm a fighter, coz I realized, nothing good in life will come fallin' on ur lap, u really gotta fight for what u want & what makes ya happy. A Lover, Getting a good education , A jod...etc..everything needs a fight!

Nice Question!!

but what are U ?

• 1 decade ago

Survivor, which means sometimes I'm a lover and sometimes I'm a fighter. Whatever I need to do to come out whole.

Peace.

• 1 decade ago

All three...A lover of my husband and daughter, a fighter for what I beleive in, and a survivor of a really messed up dysfunctional family!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Fighter

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

all 3

• 1 decade ago

All Three. haven't been a lover or a fighter for a while now but definitely just keep on surviving.

• chloe
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i am a lover with smile, a fighter with smile, a survivor with smile

Source(s): Merry Christmas~
  • 1 decade ago

im a lover & a fighter

• sglmom
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Fighter and Survivor -- been that all my life .. fighting stereotypes, and surviving ... overcoming obstacles to thrive.

Source(s): Long Life ... and FINALLY, I am able to start relaxing a bit as an Empty-Nesting Single Retiree.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.