Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Are you a lover, a fighter, or a survivor?

40 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I am a survivor. That has taught me to be a better lover and a stronger fighter.

• 1 decade ago

Definitly a Fighter, beacuse when I'm inlove, I have to fight for that peson & our relationship will surely get its share of ups and downs, without putting urself out there & fighting for the person u love, being a lover alone won't work. u need more than just "love", I used to think of myself as a "survivor" from all the nasty breakups I've been through,but I still managed to get up & look for someone better.& I wasn't a fighter at first, it all came in stages, first I was a lover, that didn't work!! broke up, had some nasty shyyt in my life, had to be a survivor to get through it all & now, I'm a fighter, coz I realized, nothing good in life will come fallin' on ur lap, u really gotta fight for what u want & what makes ya happy. A Lover, Getting a good education , A jod...etc..everything needs a fight!

Nice Question!!

but what are U ?

• 1 decade ago

Survivor, which means sometimes I'm a lover and sometimes I'm a fighter. Whatever I need to do to come out whole.

Peace.

• 1 decade ago

All three...A lover of my husband and daughter, a fighter for what I beleive in, and a survivor of a really messed up dysfunctional family!

• 1 decade ago

Fighter

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

all 3

• 1 decade ago

All Three. haven't been a lover or a fighter for a while now but definitely just keep on surviving.

• chloe
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

i am a lover with smile, a fighter with smile, a survivor with smile

Source(s): Merry Christmas~
  • 1 decade ago

im a lover & a fighter

• sglmom
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Fighter and Survivor -- been that all my life .. fighting stereotypes, and surviving ... overcoming obstacles to thrive.

Source(s): Long Life ... and FINALLY, I am able to start relaxing a bit as an Empty-Nesting Single Retiree.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.