Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What kind of magic power would you want to have?

I would have levitation, you know move things without touching them.

Favorite Answer

that is telekinesis, levitation means you can float or fly. i have the force myself.

I'd like the power to practice all powers, whichever power is required in a given situation I want to be able to call on the neccesary power to deal with it.

I, the wizard of the kitchen, am about to exercise my magic power of electricity, and shut this silly computer off and go to bed. That's my magic power...and I like it!

i would love to have the power to have whatever i want. having things my way an controlling people's minds.

that way i can get everything i need. money, love and health. you know..like a genie r something like that.

yup.. thats the magic power i want.

• Goat

I would want telekinesis too, and btw rlanese@s, wouldnt that turn out like King Midas?

extreme telekinesis, from the subatomic to the building level.

foresight would be useful.

reality altering would always be the best, u can get whatever additional powers u want=)

I'd like the magic that would allow me to travel in time, backwards or forwards.

Peace.

I would like the power to completely bewilder the people I interact with.

No, wait, I already do that.... ;-)

i'd love to be able to freeze time.i'd go on shopping sprees and test drive fast cars,ooh the possibilities are endless hehe

Read peoples minds