Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What kind of magic power would you want to have?

I would have levitation, you know move things without touching them.

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

that is telekinesis, levitation means you can float or fly. i have the force myself.

• 1 decade ago

I'd like the power to practice all powers, whichever power is required in a given situation I want to be able to call on the neccesary power to deal with it.

• 1 decade ago

I, the wizard of the kitchen, am about to exercise my magic power of electricity, and shut this silly computer off and go to bed. That's my magic power...and I like it!

• 1 decade ago

i would love to have the power to have whatever i want. having things my way an controlling people's minds.

that way i can get everything i need. money, love and health. you know..like a genie r something like that.

yup.. thats the magic power i want.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Goat
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I would want telekinesis too, and btw rlanese@s, wouldnt that turn out like King Midas?

• 1 decade ago

extreme telekinesis, from the subatomic to the building level.

foresight would be useful.

reality altering would always be the best, u can get whatever additional powers u want=)

• 1 decade ago

I'd like the magic that would allow me to travel in time, backwards or forwards.

Peace.

• 1 decade ago

I would like the power to completely bewilder the people I interact with.

No, wait, I already do that.... ;-)

• 1 decade ago

i'd love to be able to freeze time.i'd go on shopping sprees and test drive fast cars,ooh the possibilities are endless hehe

• 1 decade ago

Read peoples minds

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.