i fell in love with a smart and beautiful girl. she didnt say anything. she just mean to me. what should i do

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Find someone else who won't hurt your feelings.

It's your decision whether you want to be someone who doesn't like you or someone who likes you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If you love her even though she is mean to you, you love her for the wrong reasons. You need to take a good look at yourself and your self-image and start seeking out girls that make you feel good about yourself. One of the MANY amazing perks of finding a special woman is that she will make you want to be a better person every single day. And when you want something to happen, it does...

• 1 decade ago

If she was really smart, she wouldn't be mean to you. You deserve than that. Get rid of her, and find someone who you love and loves you in return.

• 1 decade ago

Tactfully make her angry at you. Believe it or not, sexual attraction is most often heightened by aggression. Now I mean that in a non-violent way. Get her riled up into a dander, and next time she might even remember your name! Do it right, and she might even start flirting with you.

Source(s): it's part Freudian, part experience.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well i really think your wasting your time if you really love her you would notice her flaws. plus if she treats you like garabage it's sad to say that' proabbly how she see you. I mean all i can rally say if it get's physical get out quick because i don't think anyone deserves that and if the mental abuse get to bad let go so your heart or your esteem doesn't get brok down.

• 1 decade ago

I don't believe you are in "love".

You are probably infatuated with her.

If she's unresponsive to your attempts, just stop.

Try finding another girl who shares the same feelings you have for her..

• 1 decade ago

Simple, if she is mean to you then she probably doesn't want to be with you and you should just move on to someone that does want to be with you and will treat you right...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If she's mean to you maybe you should take the hint and leave her alone.

• 1 decade ago

its mean she dont love u.find some one.

• 1 decade ago

its simple forget her and find someone else.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.