Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsGames & Gear · 1 decade ago

Can someone tell me the exact or estimated date of the next Wii shippment? I KEEP MISSING THEM!?

Please tell me! If you also know, can you tell me when Sam's Club and Circuit City will get some consoles?

Favorite Answer

People who work at game stores have told me that the best way to find a Wii is to call the store every morning when they open and ask. if they have any, it'll be when they open, and because shipments are no longer publicized if you call early you should be able to get one.

You can check the provided link (wiitracker.com) for the off-chance of online ordering. It'll show you a list of online retailers' stock. You never know when they'll just happen to find a few more in the back room or something. And if that doesn't work out for you, just be patient. Nintendo promises there are two million in the mail, just sailing over from Japan to America. In the meantime, you can check the forum link (slickdeals.net) I also included to read speculative (and sometimes helpful) discussion about Wii restocks at stores.

no clue sorry dude after the holidays you should be able to get them anywere

probably January

• Keep on checking this wepsite for news.(on the right)Click on it and read it. http://press.nintendo.com/loginSplash.jsp

What is your ZIP code? I can track one down for you.