Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How strong is you and your partners relationship?

Be honest

Favorite Answer

after almost 36 yr.s would say pretty dang good

happy day

old geezer

• Nicole

Strong enough to make it through 13 weeks of bootcamp 4 months at MOS, 2 years in Japan, and 7 months in Iraq. In the last four years, he and I have only spent about 8 months of it together. No wonder he's getting out, right?

Rock Solid

I would say we are at about an 85%. I will say that the lacking from full capacity is her fault, even though I know it sounds biased. I put so much into our relationship and dont always get back what I need. I buy her flowers randomly, cards randomly to tell her how much I love her, I think about her all the time, etc... She focuses too much and stresses too much about work. You get the point.

• Lilly

strong as steel.

he's my best friend. been together for 9 yrs. married almost 6 yrs. have 3 kids....and he's military. that lifestyle either makes or breaks you.

My relationship is fairly new, about 6 months, but it is going well. I care about him and he seems to have a genuine interest in me as well.

Peace.

28yrs strong. lls