Wish your favorite celebrity /film star a Merry Christmas.?

Well, who knows they maby read it...Simon a Merry Christmas !!

My favourite celebrity (and good friend ) is Simon Crane, what's yours?

Favorite Answer

Merry Chistmas Johnny Depp

• duque

i'm previous due, yet i'm hoping you had a Merry Christmas and next a happy New 12 months. Scooter the Squirrel merits some relaxing in spite of everything his large Q's and complicated 12 months he's had. I wish you the very terrific!

• Merry christmas Angelina Jolie.....Johnny Depp & Jake Gyllenhal

Merry Christmas to Johnny Depp..Josh Holloway!!..=D

Merry Christmas Angelina Jolie And FAmily and Orlando BLoom My hero!! Even if they never read this...so what..and every other actor and actress...well who carez!

This message is for TOBEY MAGUIRE:

MERRY CHRISTMAS, TIGER!!!!!

I wish you, your beautiful family, and your wonderful friends a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!!!!!

i dont actually have a fav celeb but i guess Merry Xmas to all thoses celebs

Does it also count to dead celebrities? :) Because i think that the living celebrities don't really care.

Miley Cyrus, I wish you a good career every year! Thanks for being the Hannah Montana, It won't be good, without ya!