Does the husband has the right to discipline his wife?

From your view...

Oh my God. This is a mere Q. I'm a girl and I completely disagree with this...

Favorite Answer

He has the right to share his opinon and hear his wife's. And they can meet each other in the middle of the bridge.

Discipline his wife! That's a grown woman! Children need to be disciplined to keep them safe and teach them right from wrong. If a man, husband or not, thinks he needs to discipline an adult woman he's got serious issues and she has the right to defend herself. Enough said.

I think that there is a more important question, which is:

Do all girls have the right to feel jealousy when demoiselle's comprehensive beauty disciplines them??

Hah! Hell No! Unless like seriously you did something wrong, but if he tries to discipline you for not doing household chores or not fulfilling his needs, stand up to him, get a therapist, or leave him!

NO!

Husbands and wives are partners. Disciplining one or the other would imply that one is dominant, and that's abuse or control.

no. his wife may be the child of her parents, but that doesn't make her a child!! and she may have done something wrong, but that does not make her a criminal. leave the discipline for the children and criminals.

No way, not only no way, but NO DAMN way. The only discipline is maybe taking her credit cards away, but he better not hit her or she can get the bastard for domestic violence, abuse.

No way!!!!

You are not his child, you are his wife!!

If he treats you like a child, it's time to leave and find a grown up who is on your level, meaning equal!

• Lilly

ha! I'd LOVE to see him try that once....and after wards the Dr. at the ER will have to surgically remove his balls from his spleen.

dats almost like abusing ur wife